I created this spreadsheet of Who's Endorsing Who to help me decide and I hope it might be useful to you too.
My Ballot Statement
I live in Albany with my wife and our son, who benefits from Albany's excellent public schools.
As your City Council Member, I have not wavered in what I set out to do:
- Be an active Council Member who advances good and innovative ideas and policy
- Promote mobility and safety with traffic calming, bicycle, and pedestrian projects
- Support parks and open space including the waterfront
- Support climate action by promoting the efforts of our Sustainability Committee and seeking the funding they need.
- Drive economic vitality by removing roadblocks to appropriate development projects, the formation of the new Economic Development Commission, and the reform of City Code
My work and advocacy has led to many important City ballot measures that will help achieve the goals outlined above.
I’m seeking a second term so that I may continue this agenda and focus as well on our housing crisis, the vitality and safety of San Pablo and Solano Avenues, and a citywide street tree plan.
I serve with and am endorsed by the Sierra Club.
I would be honored to serve again as your City Council Member. nickpilch4albany.com.
Little League Parade
At National Night Out
Are you a supporter? Wear my shirt! http://www.cafepress.com/dd/30661495